- Annual Playing Pass is $3,200.00 plus applicable taxes and is for a term of 365 days from the start date.
- Please print and complete a copy of this application form and bring it with you when you play your first round of golf as a passholder. click here
- This Annual Playing Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable during the term
- Passholders are eligible to play in member events.
- Passholders are not eligible to use Swaneset Member reciprocal privileges.
- Annual Playing Passholders will be billed monthly for their purchases to their account on the credit card provided. If a valid credit card is not on file, charging will be suspended. Passholders in arrears will have playing privileges suspended. (We only accept Master Card and Visa for Credit Card Payments)
- Annual Playing Passholders who select Swaneset Bay Resort as their primary course will receive access to the member’s lounge, the member’s locker room and member parking at Swaneset Bay. This primary course is subject to the F&B minimums of $180.00 for each period of January 1 to June 30 and July 1 to December 31, Men’s and/or Ladies Club Fees (Men’s Club = $50 per annum Ladies Club = $40 per annum), Annual Hole in One assessment of $7.50 and Golf Canada fees (Male $37.50/Female $45)
- The 2019 Annual Playing Pass Application can be downloaded here.