Online tee times only: All tee time reservations and cancellations are made online. Please contact us if you require assistance with your online booking. Tee times are available four days in advance on the Links Course and twelve days in advance on our other courses. Any changes will be posted here. Members may reserve tee times up to thirty days in advance. We encourage everyone to use our app for online bookings with your mobile device, to download click here. To book a time on your computer click here.
Golfers that do not wish to be paired up with others, may book a foursome and pay for any unused spots.
We are not accepting cash. We are accepting credit, debit or member charge.
Physical / Social Distancing of at least six feet or two meters is required. Violators will be required to leave the facilities immediately.
- All golf courses are open.
- Single rider power carts will be available staring May 1 at $25 plus taxes.
- Driving ranges are currently open (dependant on range ball inventories). Grass tees opening May 1.
- Tee sheet capacity has been reduced to create more physical / social distancing.
- Hole cups are approximately one inch deep so the flagsticks are not touched.
- Bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed. (Move your ball in the bunkers as required)
- Sand and seed bottles are not in use at this time.
Hazelmere Tennis Courts are open.
West Coast Grills are closed.
Food & Beverage Kiosks (Hours are weather / business permitting) :
- Belmont – Open Friday to Sunday & Holidays 10 am to 6 pm
- Hazelmere – Open Daily 10 am to 5 pm
- Swaneset – Open Daily 10 am to 5 pm
Swaneset Clubhouse Operations: Bag drop is closed. Members with club storage may access their clubs from club storage in the basement. Jacuzzis, saunas, steam rooms and second floor washrooms are closed.
Green & Fairway Aeration Complete: Hazelmere March 9, Swaneset Resort Course March 16, Swaneset Links Course March 23 and Belmont March 30.
Here at West Coast Golf Group we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf courses, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers. We have worked hard over the years to become a staple of the community, and in the process we have earned recognition as one of the region’s premier golf experiences.
Download our West Coast Golf Group App for a chance to win an Annual Playing Pass for all four courses drawn at the Vancouver Golf Expo. Our App includes GPS, Tee Times, Loyalty Points, Deals & Offers, Scorekeeping and More!